Welcome to St. Paul’s United Methodist Church of Oxnard website! We’re delighted you’ve come to visit us and would like to invite you to join us in worship any Sunday at St. Paul’s. Our hearts, minds and doors are always open and we look forward to warmly welcoming you to our church family. We invite you to consider joining us in ministry through prayer, worship, study, and service. As members of St. Paul’s United Methodist Church of Oxnard, we profess our faith in Christ and pledge our “prayers, presence, gifts, and service” to uphold this church. We offer you John Wesley’s simple yet powerful invitation, “If your heart is as my heart, give me your hand.”
- 8:27 am Worship Service in the Chapel (Room 12)
- 9:00 am Adult Bible Study in the Turning Point Café
- 10:15 am Worship Service in the Sanctuary
- 10:15 am Japanese Language Service in the Chapel (Room 12) the 3rd Sunday of the Month
- 10:30 am Children's Sunday School after Moments With The Children
- United Methodist Women meets the first Saturday of the month at 10:00 am in the Turning Point Café. . All women are welcome.
- Senior Fellowship provides a venue for fellowship, good food, fun and learning. Meets the last Tuesday of each month in the Fellowship Hall at 12:00 noon
- Needles and Hooks meets the first and third Friday mornings at 10:00 a.m. in the Turning Point Café.
TUBBS TUTORING CENTER
Tubbs' Tutoring Center is turning 20! Stay tuned for a birthday party to mark Tubbs Tutoring Center's 20th anniversary.
Mid-Week Lenten Worship
February 22th, Brthel African Methodist Espiscopal Church, 855 South F St., Oxnard, CA
Free Meal and Fellowship From 5:30 to 6:30 P.M. Prior to Worship Program at 7:00 P.M. Guest Preacher Rev. Anna Lee Mulford.
- Senior Pastor: Rev. Anna Lee Mulford
- Administrative Assistant: Kim Virs
- Choir Director: Michael Doty
- Organist: Stella Dumiao Idea
- Nursery Attendant: Bridget Sims
- Lay Leader: Frank Maxim
- Church Council Chairperson: Eugene Coope
- Japanese Language Leader: Sachie Johns
- Address: 1800 South "C" Street, Oxnard, CA 93033
- Phone: 805.487.2711
- Fax: 805.487.6201
- Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rev. Anna's Email: email@example.com
- Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://stpauls-oxnard.org